Digital Economy Network 2-Day PhD Student Writing Retreat: February 2019
This event is now fully subscribed and a waiting list is in operation
- Tuesday 5 – Wednesday 6 February 2019
- Starts at 9.15am on 5 February and finishes at 4pm on 6 February
- Venue: Cumberland Lodge, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 2HP
- Registration (now waiting list only) : denwritingretreatfeb2019.eventbrite.co.uk
*Free to attend for currently registered PhD/EngD students/those writing up thesis within the Digital Economy Network Centres for Doctoral Training (CDT) and associated research groups*.
25 places are available for CDT students within the Digital Economy Network on this 2-day residential time-facilitated writing retreat, which will held on Tuesday 5 and Wednesday 6 February 2019 at Cumberland Lodge in Windsor.
These very popular events provide doctoral students with an ideal environment and a beneficial opportunity to dedicated time to specifically focus on writing or projects relating to their PhD/EngD, and in particular writing up their thesis or producing research/conference papers to publish their research.
Venue website: www.cumberlandlodge.ac.uk
Registering doctoral researchers will need to be able to attend both days of the retreat.
What is funded by DEN for CDT/PhD students attending the retreat:
- A place on the facilitated retreat.
- Single occupancy en-suite (or shared if preferred) bed and breakfast accommodation at Cumberland Lodge for the nights of Monday 4 and Tuesday 6 February 2019.
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the 2 days of the retreat.
- Evening meal on Monday 4 and Tuesday 5 February at Cumberland Lodge.
If you have any queries about this retreat, please contact Felicia Black, Digital Economy Network Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.