The following DEN-funded or related events are running in Autumn 2017, that are open to current research students, early career researchers and relevant staff members. All events free to attend.
Friday 8 September 2017, Mile End Art Pavilion, London, E3 4QY
Theme: Politics and Ethics in Media and Arts Technology
- Organised by the Media & Arts Technology CDT, Queen Mary University of London
- Website and registration: https://intersections.io/
- Free to attend but pre-registration required
- 19-20 September 2017, Digital Catapult Centre, Central London
- £1000 prize for winning team.
- Registration now open at: www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/entrepreneurship-workshop-for-epsrc-cdt-students-tickets-36509138817
- Free to attend for DEN CDT/Digital Economy PhD students and DEN funding for travel costs available.
- DEN Theme 3: Sustainable impact
Free to attend for DEN CDT/PGR students/staff.
- To register your attendance and/or suggest discussion items, email Angelika Strohmayer at email@example.com
- Follow the Diversity Network on Twitter at @DEN_Diversity
- DEN Theme 1: Sharing best practice
- 18-19 October 2017, Folly Farm Conference Centre, Nr Bristol
- Website and registration: https://dimeaworkshop.tumblr.com/
- Free to attend for DEN CDT /Digital Economy PhD students.
- DEN Theme 4: New collaborative initiatives
Queries: For any queries regarding the above events, please email Felicia Black, DEN Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.