DEN Writing Retreat: Nov 2018
November 27 @ 9:15 am - November 28 @ 5:00 pm
Digital Economy Network (DEN) PhD Student Writing Retreat at Beamish Hall on 27-28 November 2018 in County Durham
Registration link: denwritingretreatnov18.eventbrite.co.uk
This two-day facilitated residential writing retreat for current CDT/PhD/EngD students within the Digital Economy Network at Beamish Hall, provides an ideal setting to focus on PhD work including thesis chapter writing, literature reviews, research papers, fieldwork/data analysis, annual review preparation and presentations.
- Dates: Tuesday 27 – Wednesday 28 November 2018
- Venue: Beamish Hall, County Durham
- Timings: Day one starts at 9.15am on 27 November and day two finishes by 5pm on 28 November.
- Cost: Free of charge to attend for current CDT/PhD/EngD students within the Digital Economy Network.
- Accommodation: Overnight en-suite, bed, breakfast and evening meal accommodation provided at Beamish Hall for the nights of 27-28 November (1 or 2 nights can be booked for delegates).
Eventbrite registration link: DEN Writing Retreat 2018
What is included/funded by DEN for current doctoral students:
- Writing retreat registration fee
- Up to 2 nights en-suite accommodation (26-27 November 2018) at Beamish Hall on a single or shared occupancy basis
- Bed, breakfast and evening meal on 26 and 27 November 2018 at Beamish Hall.
- Daytime refreshments and lunch for both days of the retreat.
Please note: Day delegates only are also welcome (2-full days of the retreat without overnight accommodation). Please specify if you prefer this option within the booking form when registering.
- Event organiser: Felicia Black, Digital Economy Network Manager, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facilitator: Andy Darby, Lancaster University