DEN Writing Retreat: Feb 2019
February 5, 2019 @ 9:15 am - February 6, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
Digital Economy Network 2-Day PhD Student Writing Retreat – February 2019
- Tuesday 5- Wednesday 6 February 2019
- Starts at 9.15am on 5 February and finishes at 4pm on 6 February
- Venue: Cumberland Lodge, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 2HP
- Registration open via eventbrite at: denwritingretreatfeb2019.eventbrite.co.uk
*Free to attend for currently registered PhD/EngD students/those writing up thesis within the Digital Economy Network Centres for Doctoral Training (CDT) and associated research groups*.
25 places are available for CDT students within the Digital Economy Network on this 2-day residential time-facilitated writing retreat, which will held on Tuesday 5 and Wednesday 6 February 2019 at Cumberland Lodge in Windsor.
These very popular events provide doctoral students with an ideal environment and a beneficial opportunity to dedicated time away to focus on writing or projects relating to their PhD/EngD, and in particular writing up their thesis or research papers.
Venue website: www.cumberlandlodge.ac.uk
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, but places will be initially capped to 3 per CDT to make sure there is fair opportunities for eligible CDT students to attend from across all DEN CDTs.
Registering doctoral researchers will need to be able to attend both days of the retreat.
A waiting list will also be available.
What is funded by DEN for CDT students attending the retreat:
- A place on the facilitated retreat.
- Single occupancy en-suite (or shared if preferred) bed and breakfast accommodation at Cumberland Lodge for the nights of Monday 4 and Tuesday 6 February 2019.
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the 2 days of the retreat.
- Evening meal on Monday 4 and Tuesday 5 February at Cumberland Lodge.
- Standard class rail travel or personal mileage (if this cannot be covered by your host CDT). Personal mileage must be claimed after attending the event.
If you have any queries about this retreat, please contact Felicia Black, Digital Economy Network Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.