- This event has passed.
Digital Economy Network (DEN) Annual Meeting for CDT Staff and Students
February 25 @ 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
The Digital Economy Network (DEN) Annual Meeting 2019 for Digital Economy CDT staff and CDT/PhD/EngD Research Students will be held on Monday 25 February 2019, from 10.30am – 3.00pm. You can register now at https://denannualmeeting2019.eventbrite.co.uk
- Venue: Franks & Steel Rooms, Wellcome Collection, 183 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE
- Date: Monday 25 February 2019
- Time: 10.30am – 3.00pm (immediately followed by CDT Directors Meeting 3pm-3.30pm)
- Cost: No registration fee
- Registration: Now open: Please register here via eventbrite
Why should I attend?
The DEN annual meeting provides Digital Economy CDT Directors, Managers and CDT/PhD Students an annual opportunity to:
- Hear about recent Digital Economy Network (DEN) events and initiatives that have been delivered for Digital Economy CDT/PhD students and associated staff.
- Provide valuable input into discussions to help shape future Network (and related) training events and conferences.
- Get an update from the EPSRC Digital Economy Theme on current and future research funding opportunities.
- Meet with other colleagues and doctoral students from across the Network and share good practice
Refreshments and a buffet lunch will be provided.