The Digital Economy Network (DEN) is a national doctoral training network of 11 Digital Economy Centres for Doctoral Training (CDTs), supported by the UK Research and Innovation Digital Economy Theme, which is led by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC).
- EPSRC CDT in Cloud Computing for Big Data, Newcastle University
- EPSRC CDT in Digital Civics, Newcastle University
- EPSRC Centre for Digital Entertainment, University of Bath and Bournemouth University
- EPSRC CDT in Embedded Intelligence, Loughborough University & Heriot Watt University.
- EPSRC CDT in Financial Computing & Analytics, University College London, London School of Economics and Imperial College London
- EPSRC CDT for Healthcare Innovation, University of Oxford
- EPSRC HighWire CDT, Lancaster University
- EPSRC Horizon CDT in My Life in Data, University of Nottingham
- EPSRC CDT in Intelligent Games & Game Intelligence, University of York, Goldsmiths University of London, University of Essex, and Queen Mary University of London
- EPSRC CDT in Web Science Innovation, University of Southampton
- EPSRC/AHRC CDT in Media & Arts Technology, Queen Mary University of London
Although DEN activities have focused on providing research training and development events for the critical mass of Digital Economy EPSRC-supported CDT students, other Digital Economy PhD students have also attended and benefited from DEN collaborative initiatives.
Member CDT student cohort profile pages:
Below are the links to the DEN CDT student cohort web pages, so you can find out more about the individual students and interdisciplinary research projects taking place within these Centres:
- Centre for Digital Entertainment – EngD Students
- Cloud Computing for Big Data CDT Students
- Digital Civics CDT Students
- Embedded Intelligence CDT – Cohort Directory
- Financial Computing and Analytics CDT Student
- Healthcare Innovation CDT Students
- HighWire CDT Students
- Horizon – My Life in Data CDT – Research Highlights
- Intelligent Games and Game Intelligence (IGGI) CDT Students
- Media and Arts Technology CDT Students
- Web Science CDT Students
EPSRC Cyber Security CDTs – Student cohort pages:
- Cyber Security CDT Students – University of Oxford
- Cyber Security CDT Students – Royal Holloway University of London
Want to collaborate with the Digital Economy Network?
To enquire bout potential collaboration opportunities, please contact the Digital Economy Network Manager, Felicia Black at email@example.com