The Digital Economy Network is a national network of EPSRC-funded Centres for Doctoral Training (CDTs) in UK universities, made up of the following members:
- EPSRC CDT in Cloud Computing for Big Data, Newcastle University
- EPSRC CDT in Digital Civics, Newcastle University
- EPSRC Centre for Digital Entertainment, University of Bath and Bournemouth University
- EPSRC CDT in Embedded Intelligence, Loughborough University & Heriot Watt University.
- EPSRC CDT in Financial Computing & Analytics, University College London, London School of Economics and Imperial College London
- EPSRC CDT for Healthcare Innovation, University of Oxford
- EPSRC HighWire CDT, Lancaster University
- EPSRC Horizon CDT in My Life in Data, University of Nottingham
- EPSRC CDT in Intelligent Games & Game Intelligence, University of York, Goldsmiths University of London, University of Essex, and Queen Mary University of London
- EPSRC/AHRC CDT in Media & Arts Technology, Queen Mary University of London
- EPSRC CDT in Web Science, University of Southampton.
Want to collaborate with or become an associated member of the Digital Economy CDT Training Network?
For enquiries from EPSRC CDTs wishing to join or collaborate with the Digital Economy CDT Network, please email Felicia Black, the Network Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org