This section includes a selection of exhibits, posters, media and publications from across the DEN CDT network.
Digital Economy Network publications:
Published: July 2016 by the Digital Economy Network and EPSRC Digital Economy Theme
DEN CDT YouTube videos:
INTER/SECTIONS 2016 (A Media & Arts Technology CDT, QMUL event): https://vimeo.com/188005932
About the EPSRC CDT in Embedded Intelligence: https://youtu.be/u5kjTHR-qhQ
About the EPSRC Horizon CDT in My Life in Data: https://youtu.be/ptRaImNBw9M
DEN CDT publications and exhibits:
- A selection of CDT student exhibits and prototypes from Queen Mary University of London PhD researchers, showcased at INTER/SECTIONS 2016.
- The Annual Report 2015/16 from the CDT-EI at Loughborough University/Heriot Watt Universities.
- Exploring Common Values: Diving Deeply into the Digital Frontier (Tiree, October 2016), CDT Student reflections report by Louise Mullagh, HighWire CDT, Nov 2016.
- A selection of research posters from CDT Students of the Web Science CDT at the University of Southampton.
- Broadening horizons in the Digital Economy: PhD research at the Horizon Centre for Doctoral Training in My Life in Data, a case study brochure published Autumn 2016.