In this section you will find a selection of recent student, user and science case studies from some of the DEN member Centres for Doctoral Training. These case studies were submitted to the EPSRC in January 2017, as part of the CDT mid-term evaluation process for the Centres that commenced in Autumn 2014, and highlight some of the successful collaborations, achievements and impact that they have achieved so far.
Please click on the relevant Centre below to view the case studies.
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Cloud Computing for Big Data – Newcastle University
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Intelligent Games and Game Intelligence – University of York
- EPSRC/AHRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Media and Arts Technology – Queen Mary University of London
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in My Life in Data – University of Nottingham
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Web Science – University of Southampton