The Digital Economy Network is a national network of 11 EPSRC-funded Centres for Doctoral Training (CDTs) in UK universities, made up of the following members:
- EPSRC CDT in Cloud Computing for Big Data, Newcastle University
- EPSRC CDT in Digital Civics, Newcastle University
- EPSRC Centre for Digital Entertainment, University of Bath and Bournemouth University
- EPSRC CDT in Embedded Intelligence, Loughborough University & Heriot Watt University.
- EPSRC CDT in Financial Computing & Analytics, University College London, London School of Economics and Imperial College London
- EPSRC CDT for Healthcare Innovation, University of Oxford
- EPSRC HighWire CDT for Digital Entertainment, Lancaster University
- EPSRC Horizon CDT in My Life in Data, The University of Nottingham
- EPSRC CDT in Intelligent Games & Game Intelligence, University of York, Goldsmiths and University of Essex
- EPSRC/AHRC CDT in Media & Arts Technology, Queen Mary University of London
- EPSRC CDT in Web Science, University of Southampton
Potential collaborations with the Digital Economy Network:
For enquiries from other EPSRC-supported Centres for Doctoral Training (CDTs) or Digital Economy research groups wishing to potentially collaborate with the Digital Economy Network, please email Felicia Black, the Network Manager at email@example.com.