- Role: Digital Economy Network Social Media Specialist/Advocate
- PhD status: Doctoral/PhD Candidate – Loughborough University London
- Research focus: The role of intersectionality in the health and well-being of digital entrepreneurs
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Twitter: @jennifergwunobi
The DEN Management Board appointed Jennifer as the Network’s Social Media Specialist/Advocate in July 2018.
Jennifer is an entrepreneur, writer and PhD Student researching Digital Economy and entrepreneurship, and in particular the role that intersectionality plays in the health and wellbeing of digital entrepreneurs. You can find out more about Jennifer’s career, skills and research background via her LinkedIn profile.
Many of you may have already met Jennifer at previous DEN events including writing retreats, DEDN meetings and entrepreneurship workshops and the 2018 Summer School in Bournemouth.
Jennifer’s role as DEN Social Media Specialist is to:
- Manage the DEN social media accounts and associated communications/content, and increase the DEN community’s engagement with social media for the benefit of CDT students and staff.
- Develop rich and innovative social media content which showcases the activities of the Network.
- Deliver social media training events and workshops for the Network’s member CDTs and national DEN events.
- Provide expertise and advice on relevant social media platforms, current applications and emerging trends which are relevant to digital economy research.
- Provide social media coverage and support to key national Digital Economy Network events such as the annual Digital Economy Summer School, entrepreneurial workshops, DEN Annual Meetings, and CDT student-led collaborative events.
- Champion , document and share social media good practice across the Network.
Please do get in touch with Jennifer if you are a CDT student or member of staff from a DEN CDT and would like to receive advice or discuss how social media expertise can help your CDT or raise the profiles of CDT researchers in the digital economy.