Digital Economy Summer School 2017
Innovation insights for the digital workforce of tomorrow, London, 3-6 July 2017
- Dates: Monday 3 July – Thursday 6 July 2017
- Times: The event will start with a drinks/registration reception at 6.30pm on 3 July, and will finish at 3.30pm on 6 July.
- Venue: Loughborough University London, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, London, E15 2GZ
- Website, outline programme and workshops: www.cdt-ei.com/programme/summer-school-2017
- Registration: Now open – until 23 June 2017: Registration page
- Accommodation: Will be organised for non-London based CDT students and staff as part of the registration process and will be included in the registration fee for CDT PhD students. Delegates will be housed at the Stratford One studios, within the Olympic Park.
- Prices: £300 (plus small booking fee) for CDT/PhD students (with accommodation) and £175 for day delegate rate (without accommodation). Both rates include meals and refreshments for the event as detailed on summer school programme.
This event has been organised by the EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Embedded Intelligence of Loughborough University & Heriot Watt University Edinburgh, and they have put together an exciting three-day programme including panel discussions, workshops, seminars, practical sessions and social activities.
The cross-CDT inclusive theme for 2017 is ‘Innovation Insights for the Digital Workforce of Tomorrow‘.