Innovation insights for the digital workforce of tomorrow , London, 3-6 July 2017
- Dates: Monday 3 July – Thursday 6 July 2017 (with evening registration and drinks reception from 6.30pm onwards on Monday 3 July at the venue)
- Times: Delegates to arrive the evening of Monday 3 July, and will depart by approx 3.30pm on Thursday 6 July.
- Venue: Loughborough University London, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, E15 2GZ
- Website, outline programme and workshops: www.cdt-ei.com/programme/summer-school-2017
- Registration: Now open – until 23 June 2017: Registration page
- Accommodation: Will be organised for non-London based CDT students and staff as part of the registration process and will be included in the registration fee for CDT PhD students. Delegates will be housed at the Stratford One studios, within the Olympic Park.
Hosted by the EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Embedded Intelligence at Loughborough University & Heriot Watt University Edinburgh, the Digital Economy Summer School 2017 will take place from Monday 3 July – Thursday 6 July 2017 at Loughborough University London‘s postgraduate campus on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in East London.
The cross-CDT inclusive theme for 2017 is ‘Innovation Insights for the Digital Workforce of Tomorrow‘ and you can now view the Summer School programme overview. Further details will be provided on the DEN website and via social media channels once available. There will be some public engagement and outreach activities included within the event.
You can view the DE Summer School 2017 DE Summer School 2017 planning presentation delivered by Dr Donna Palmer, Centre Manager – CDT-EI at the DEN Annual Meeting, at the Digital Catapult Centre in London on 1 February.